Enter hilarious blog title here: Saturday


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Saturday

So today I really should have most of my assignment done as I am going to Youth Alive tonight. Hopefully I will be able to focus today and make this assignment a really well done one.


Chrissy and Jess - sorry I can't make it tonight! But I know that you guys will have an excellent time tonight regardless. Congratulations on becoming an adult!

As you can see from my blog title, I am still a teenager. But I only have a few months left until I am "in my 20s" *Shudder* (is that how you spell it? It looks wrong). Many of my friends are having this similar reaction at turning 20. I think that we are scared of being an adult, finally being solely responsible for your actions, for your future... what happens if we screw up?

As well as this, I think many people regret (me included) to things that they haven't done. I mean, I'm almost an adult, but what have I achieved so far? Not much...

But then, I know that God knows my destiny, so what is the point worrying about it? I guess we should just enjoy each day as it comes, because seriously, one day it will be your last.


So to all the people under 20 - enjoy your youth! Seriously. Because I am missing it already.


Ali

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you trying to say im old?
hahahahahaha.

I'll only be old when im 55.
yeee ha!

what do I do with an unstarted assignment....
oh well. see you tonight babe.

dorcas!

5:02 PM  
Blogger e* is really cool because Blogger e* said...

hey 'son :) (issat how u spell it? what ur brother calls u? :P)

just thot i'd drop by to say HI!

cheerio!

p.s. turning 20 is not THAT bad. really! :)

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ali it's me( Christine ) 20 feels just like 19! I'm still pretending I'm a teenager! It's okay you couldn't come sat nite, it was soo crowded we had to wait ages to get in. Anyway see ya lata

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home