Enter hilarious blog title here: Cousin's Wedding


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Cousin's Wedding

So, I went to my cousin’s wedding yesterday. The actual wedding ceremony was on a paddle steamer which started of at the South Perth jetty, and went around the Swan River. This was actually the first time I’ve been on the Swan River in a boat. So it was really nice. The view was excellent.

As Uncle Norman (a.k.a. the bride’s father) and my cousin (Pauline) walked down the aisle, the groom (Daniel) sang a really nice song to her (I have no idea what song, but it was really nice). Maybe that was the reason why Uncle Norman was literally laughing all the way down the aisle. When the song finished, another uncle yelled out to Daniel, “You should be the next Australian Idol!”

I swear I have the strangest family.

The night reception was held at Observation City in Scarborough. There was a really nice band who sang really old songs which only my parents would know. They even performed some magic tricks which were extremely funny as well.

After the speeches and food, the newly married couple had their first dance… sorry the photo isn’t very good, but hey, it was dark.


Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home