Enter hilarious blog title here: Reading Digest


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Reading Digest

I really should write something poignant shouldn't I? I mean, I was just talking to Taz and she mentioned someone elses blog (will not mention names) was very whiny. Don't worry Taz, we know a lot of people - no one will know who we are talking about. It could be you reading this right now! Just kidding, I'm sure the person won't go to this blog. So anyway, here's my insightful stuff which I stole from Reader's Digest:



There is this difference between happiness and wisdom: he who thinks himself the happiest man really is so; but he who thinks himself the wisest is generally the greatest fool. -- Charles Caleb Colton


Because I reckon that I'm quite a shy person, I quite like this quote:

Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating. -- Jim Carrey in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.


Nothing wrong with being quiet.

P/S. The title of this post is from the Simpsons





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home