Enter hilarious blog title here: Shockerama


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, December 24, 2004

Shockerama

Whoa, man. So many hugs in so little days. Extremely extremely surprising. Mind-blowing. Shockerama. I am running out of adjectives to write.

So it's one of two scenarios:
(1) The program had a malfunction or something; or
(2) Someone was extremely bored

Anyway, thanks so much! Haha, the first thing I did after I saw the hugs count was brag to my sister. And she was so jealous. So thanks for making her jealous! Made my day.

Except that she is reading what I am typing right now, so she will probably hit me now.

See, she just hit me. So sad, to get bullied by your much younger sister.

Quote of the Day: "I am speechless. I am without speech!" -- Seinfeld

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

... greeetings ...

yes i know im lagging but i wanted to let the 'hugs' counter reach over 100,000 b4 informing that the figure that you see is not due to a malfunction, rather it is the doing of a very very bored person :)

well as promised, told you after the exams i would help boost the count of your 'hugs' counter, so there u go. still wondering who i am...your fellow crawley-ian at your service aka ben :)

show your sis the new figure... watch her be consumed by envy *heh*

and no i did not sit in front of my com all day clicking...i allowed my com to do the job for me.

alrighty then that is all from me

- b3n -

7:51 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Hey Ben!

Haha, thanks so much for the hugs. I can't believe you did so many. And my sister was extremely envious! Hehe...

Hope your holidays have been good!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home