Enter hilarious blog title here: Monday Bloody Monday


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, September 20, 2004

Monday Bloody Monday

Today is a Monday - the start of the two weeks break. My major goals for this break are as follows:
  1. Finish all three psych assignments by the first week (or at least the abnormal assignment)
  2. Catch up on the readings for each lecture
  3. Get at least 25 people to do my experiment (any international students who want to complete a questionnaire?)
  4. Go out with Amy, Dorcas, and Hidi -- we are sooo going out Dorcas!!

Hopefully by the end of these two weeks, I will have at least one goal completed. I hope.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh huh..we are going out....

tell me how you go on the readings. summarise them and give me a copy? hahaha :)

thsi break is going to fly by so fast and im' not even going to get to notice it. oh dear.

c you soon
DOrcas

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i can do your experiment! will be in school on thur, fri... ;)


-jeff

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya ali!
Have a great break from uni. Hope you get all ur study done! See ya

Christine
P.S I love reading blogs!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home