Enter hilarious blog title here: 311 sucks


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, October 21, 2004

311 sucks

Extremely extremely pissed off right now. Jessie just rang me saying that we have to redo our whole data analysis for our psych research unit. We think that our tutor and our lecturer hate us. And we are probably right. I mean, David didn't even like our pink power point slides. But the main reason that I am pissed off is because our tutor previously told us that we didn't have to do an ANOVA... but that's what she told us we have to do now...

So now it is 3:15pm, and I may be forced to go to uni. It takes an hour to get there, so yay... *sarcastic*

And the lab report for this unit is due in on Monday. I really don't want to come to uni on the Saturday.

But the start of the day was good. I bought some jeans.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't wish to aggravate your already frustrating sitiuation, with regards to your 311 unit.

you do have my sincerest empathy.

all i would like to say is....

JELLY IS SOOOoooo NOT JELLO !!!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home