Enter hilarious blog title here: Kopiko


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, November 05, 2004

Kopiko

Why am I posting every day, especially when I know I have an exam tomorrow? If you look up procrastinate in the dictionary, there will be a picture of me there.

I think that I am getting addicted to those "Kopiko" lollies. You know, those coffee lollies that you can purchase at any good Asian store (try Chan Brothers in Myaree or Willetton.. just kidding guys!)

I have been eating them instead of drinking coffee (as I don't like the taste of coffee). Kopiko lollies disguise most of the horrible coffee taste, and have 4.9% coffee extract, so hopefully they will help me stay awake to study. Well, it doesn't matter anyway, 'cos caffeine is just a placebo effect (according to Jessie anyway).

I know that this post isn't that long, so Amy will be mad. Just kidding.

And thanks for the hugs. I have finally gotten over the 1000 hugs mark. Thanks heaps!


2 Comments:

Blogger Pensive_Perthian is really cool because Blogger Pensive_Perthian said...

hey alison,

long time no see... :) just wanted to wish u good luck for ur exams! don't get too addicted to those kopiko sweets! ;P

"super alison... she can run and she can fly and she can jump over a wall..."

haha,
marie

9:43 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Hey Marie!

Wow, it's been ages! Hope you do okay in your exams too! Final year right?

"...and she saves people... but not Asians..."

hehe, I remember that! Good times!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home