Enter hilarious blog title here: Things I didn't know


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, October 25, 2004

Things I didn't know

Since it is almost nearing to the end of the year, and almost nearing to the dreaded "big 2-0" for me, I decided to write a few things that I have learnt over the past year. This will probably continue or a few posts, as I think of something else that I have learnt. Well, I'm bored. The lecture doesn't start till one, so I'm desperately trying to stay awake.

Things I have learnt:
(1) When looking for pictures for a presentation on inter-racial couples, do not just type "inter-racial" into google.
(2) A piece of paper can only be folded in half a maximum of seven times (no matter how big it is).
(3) If stuck for something to say to a little kid, compliment them on how nice their shoes are (this is from the developmental lecture with Robin) and they will be extremely happy.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your shoes look very nice.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Haha... very funny...

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

blackcurrent tarts taste good.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home