Enter hilarious blog title here: Exam tips


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Exam tips

Just taking a break from studying. Yes, you guys didn't read wrongly, I am actually studying. Abnormal is actually quite interesting, so that's great.

Anyone here reads The West Magazine? Comes free with the Saturday newspaper. Anyway, each week, Danny Katz writes something amusing. This week was no exception, but it also had some "relevent" stuff to do with taking psychology exams:

"If you get stuck on a question in the psychology paper, here's something you can do. Just lean across to the student sitting nearest to you and whisper to them, 'Hey... don't tell me the answer to question 14... whatever you do DON'T tell me the answer to question 14... I do NOT want to know the answer to question 14...' and eventually they'll probably tell you the answer. Although, if they DO tell you the answer, maybe they're not the psychology genius you want to be getting answers from.

Another thing you can do if you get stuck in the exam is search for the answers in your repressed subconscious. The way you do this is, tell your id to peek over the shoulder of your ego and copy the answers without your ego knowing. But don't let your superego catch you cheating because then you'll have an internal conflict and by the end of the exam you'll be riddled with chronic guilt, severe self-hatred, and a touch of impotence."

Hey, hope that helps with your exams! Just kidding. :OP

Went out with some friends whom I haven't seen for ages on Saturday. And Christine told me that she reads my blog all the time. So, hey Chrissy! And Joanne, I am NOT going to tell you who my secret santa person is. :D

Well, back to study, I guess. Two more days until I become a happy person.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D

now what do we do...?!

haha
see you sometime soon!

Dorcas

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ali!
Yep I'm reading your blog again, interesting stuff! I wish I was you and had my exams over with! Got one left, biochemistry! ahhhhh!
see ya!
Christine

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home