Enter hilarious blog title here: Untitled


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, November 08, 2004

Untitled

One and a half weeks until I am done. Doesn't seem like very long, but feels like forever.

Hey, I got the hit counter thing on my blog now! From Hidi's blog... and the hugs counter is from Dorcas' blog. Cool.

The children's church thing went fine. So thanks for all the advice.

Next Sunday, the bible story is the Plague of the Firstborn. So, anymore ideas? Hehe, thanks in advance.

And no more Kopiko lollies for me. I know. ("_")

Yes yes, another short post. Well, I'm sure that if it were longer, you would be bored by now. Because my life is boring. Thank God for that!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa you ali - use your God-given brain to think about the Sunday school thingy!!!
lazy bum lol
I want those kopiko lollies!!!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Hey, just asking for advice here. No need to get your knickers in a knot. Heh.

And I need all the help I can get!

4:56 PM  
Blogger jeffyen is really cool because Blogger jeffyen said...

oh my goodness, that plague is the most awful of all, not least for a Sunday school audience! I'm not sure how it's possible to 'dumb it down', the reality of what happens isn't really a pretty sight. Maybe just stress on the 'moral of the story' regarding obedience and use a euphemism of 'young folks were punished for the crimes of the government' or something similar? It's scary, even for me...

7:04 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

I was thinking of saying something like 'look how powerful God is..' or something. And also He didn't kill the Israelites kids, so that shows that He honours those who honour Him.

But I'll try to only briefly talk about the blood on the door..etc. :P

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home