Enter hilarious blog title here


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Saturday, November 13, 2004

It's Saturday today. Only 3 days to revise for Abnormal. I'm going to die.

Had to work today. Yes, I can see the shocked look on all your faces. But my brother has to study as well, so he had a half day of working, while I had the other half. Stocked lots of food which I will never eat in my life. Vegetarian Curry Mutton? Sounds tasty. I think Amy would like it if she was in her vegetarian phases.

Haven't prepared for Children's Church yet. And I'm going out tonight. So it seems that I will either have a late night tonight, or an early one tomorrow. And there is more to prepare than people think -- it's not just the story! There's the memory verse, the worksheets related to the story, worship songs... I used to hate to lead the worship in Children's Church. But now I think that I've gotten used to it so that I don't feel stupid anymore. But I still get nervous when telling the story. The kids intimidate me.

I think that I will be forced to study on Sunday, because there is just so much to learn. I don't usuallly study on Sunday, because I feel that you should start of the week by not doing anything. Which is why I hated having assignments due on Monday at 9am. But it's all good. Only 4 more days and then I can do whatever I want. And what do I want to do? Nothing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

may the Lord maximise ur brains, allows u speedy absorption of info, & maximise ur time whilst u studee!!:)

hang in there!! n let`s count down to our bumming and rotting days( well, at least it`ll be for u!)...teehehe.

*hugs*

lurve lots,
val*

3:46 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Hey, didn't realise Val read my blog. How exciting.

It's going to be all over soon. How exciting.

And Amy, it's not as bad as it sounds. Abnormal is actually quite interesting to study for, so that's good.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home