Enter hilarious blog title here


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, November 19, 2004

Just a few things to say...

Yay! Exams are finally over! Surprisingly, I don't feel as relieved as I normally do. Anyway, it's the start of the holidays... I should make up a list of what I have to do. Well, there's that Autism training thing, and the "Fredathalon", my cousin's wedding, that Kidz Club thing that Dorcas asked me to do (thanks again!)... So hopefully this summer will be good.

Had a farewell party for Esther last night. Really going to miss you! So now that makes Joe the last person standing (i.e. the last of the original Crawleys).

And thanks for the book guys! Though it was weird celebrating my birthday about a month before the actually date! And Shan Shan this doesn't mean that I'm 20! I'm still a teenager (for a month or so).

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Hey Amy!

Sorry, I forgot to write going out with you guys! But that's a given, so it just slipped my mind. :)

Hope to see you soon!

Ali

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home