Enter hilarious blog title here: Adventurous


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Adventurous

Did something that I would call adventurous today. Well, something that I would not normally do anyway.

Today Amy and I went to the ASIA (one of those society clubs in UWA, I think it stands for Asian Students In Australia) BBQ. I've never been to any club functions before, so this was a new experience. We saw that people were wearing name tags, so Amy and I decided to make up fake names. She was Mia, and I was Ava (we wanted short names, and this was the only name I could think of -- Jo's future daughter's name). I felt a little bad telling the guy who was writing the name tags what my name was, but oh well.

But basically all we did was get the free hotdogs, eat them, the leave. So all in all, a great adventure. Two thumbs up.

So there it is. My adventure. Don't laugh at me. :)

Random Quote of the Day: "What is originality? Undetected plagiarism." -- Dean William Ralph Inge

3 Comments:

Blogger jeffyen is really cool because Blogger jeffyen said...

I think that's a pretty brave thing to do. I wouldn't be able to pull it off without laughing uncontrollably. You two are suited for undercover work, ASIO perhaps... haha :)

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep it was pretty adventurous, i enjoyed it very much, pretending to be a first year student.. lol!

The guy writing the names was like "oh nice short names" hahah
and we were like "yeah~"

you should of came Jeffrey, then you can be.. um.... Dan.. haha.. short names.. maybe next time huh?
free food man.. its gd stuff
=)

MIA
lol

8:57 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Yeah, Mia and I are, like, so brave...

We should do it more often hey!

Free food rocks!!!!!!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home