Enter hilarious blog title here: g25


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

g25

I am in my favourite room of the whole uni right now. G25. It is no longer Dorcas' "dingy lab" anymore as they have new spiffy looking computers. I don't like the monitors though, they're too big. People would be able to see what you're doing from a mile away. I'm sure there are many people behind me reading what I'm typing right now.

Nah, no one could be that sad and bored to read my ramblings.

Anyway, I just had my first lecture! Man, I missed Dan Milech over the holidays. Just kidding. Seriously.

No random quote because there is already a quote for today.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'm sad and bored...cos i'm reading ur entry.. haha. i'm actually at work.. no one is here yet.. so i thought might as well go on9 then.. so slack.. i love working here.. haha

BTW I HATE Dan Milech, he talks without really openning his mouth... so weird... and he is NOT funny dude! oh i saw David Sang how sad... I thought they kicked him out.. guess not.. i guess i'll just have to try harder this year.. lol *evil smile* kekeke

and I LOVE the New G25... new comps YAY... finally... cya at uni today!

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that was me btw
A

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i'm not sad and bored when i read your entry... in fact... i'm busy and tired...
btw, who is dan milech?
uni is starting to get fun doesn't it?... Simon Ow

2:17 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Dan Milech is one of our psych lecturers.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home