Enter hilarious blog title here: Uni


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Uni

So today is my first official day at uni. Over the summer, I have gotten used to saying, "I failed a unit". So now, it doesn't seem so bad. I guess the worst part was telling my parents. But they took it okay. I think, anyway.

So anyway, this year is going to be pretty weird. I've never failed before. I know that I'm going to feel old. Well, I feel old anyway (Soon I'll be saying, "Ow, I feel a crick in me back...")

Not much else to say, except that the referendum on shopping hours resulted in a majority 'no, no' vote. Which is what I voted for. So yay, no extended shopping hours for us.

Hmmm, now let me just find a quote the finish...

Random Quote of the Day: "A certain amount of opposition is a great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with the wind." -- John Neal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home