Enter hilarious blog title here


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

So bad news for me. Many of you guys would know that I applied and was accepted to do this autism training program. Well, I rang the coordinator yesterday and I can't do it anymore. She had two deaths in her family (I think one was her father), one after the other. So everthing got delayed, and she didn't accept any new kids to be trained. As a result, she didn't need as many people to do the training. And she called a lot of people but many were away, working, or she couldn't get hold of. And a few of you would know that my mobile phone was (as Jessie likes to say) PMS-ing, so she couldn't get a hold of me. And it's too late now. :(

I won't pretend that I'm not disappointed, but life goes on, right? To many people it may seem as a bunch of crazy coincidences, but I know that this was God's plan for me. I have faith that there is something better for me waiting for me (well, maybe not better, but equally good? :P). So, yeah...

And a disclaimer about the random quote in the previous post. I debated whether to put it down because I know it sounds mean. But I think that no one in this world is actually ugly, so you guys don't have to worry. You can have comfort in the fact that if I was a fighter, I would fight you. Hehe..

Watched 'Lady Fan' last night. I know Amy, it's heaps old. But me and my sister stayed up late to watch it. And I am ashamed to say that she showed much more endurance than I did. Yeah, it's the oldness. I can feel it in my bones. Hehe.. :D

And for those living in Perth: close your windows! It's so smoky outside. There is still a lot of fires going on.

Random Quote of the Day: "You are special. Just like everybody else."

Don't yell at me for the quote. It's funny and sort of true. Everyone is special.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Alison...
i'm sure you can try applying for other autism training programs... surely there's got to be somewhere else that needs people... i mean... this is not the sort of stuff that everyone will yearn to do, so there's always vacancies i believe... i really admire you for being brave to want to take up the training program... it's tough working with autistic children... dont give up Alison! try the autism society or something... all the best
From: Simon Ow

10:40 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Hey, thanks guys! I'm not that disappointed, I just like complaining!

And Amy, 'Lady Fan' has that actress Jessica in it. And the actor whose last name is a horse. I don't like him.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home