Enter hilarious blog title here: Miss me?


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Miss me?

Haven't been posting much lately, extremely sorry -- I know that the small number of you guys who actually read my blog are devestated by my lack of posting, right? Well, humour me okay?

Watched about nine hours straight of Gilmore Girls today. Eyes have atrophied. But it was fun. (",)

I have started watching a new Hong Kong serial (i.e. TVB show). It's called Sunshine Heartbeat (I think). There are a lot of characters in it, can't keep track! And I have to admit, a lot of them look the same to me. I thought that two guys in the show were the same guy! Am I really that Aussie?

Hey, and who likes the pink? I think it looks funky. :D

3 Comments:

Blogger jeffyen is really cool because Blogger jeffyen said...

i almost called the blogger cops to file a missing persons report lol. btw, anyone knows what the B in TVB stand for?

12:20 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

I think the "B" in TVB would stand for broadcasting? But I'm not sure.

Yes, and thank you guys for humouring me. :)

9:05 AM  
Blogger ~linG~ is really cool because Blogger ~linG~ said...

LOVE the pink!

=)

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home