Enter hilarious blog title here: Bro's b'day


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Bro's b'day

My brother's birthday today. I haven't got him a present yet, so I should go today. So last minute man. But the trouble is that I don't really know what my brother likes. And the things I know he does like are expensive.

Anyway, he's turning 22, which sounds so so old! And he's only 18 months older than me! :o(

And I guess it's time for a random flashback memory:

When we were in primary school we had to wait after school for my uncle to pick us up -- amd go to CB shop afterwards, how depressing is that. Anyway, I remember we played noughts and crosses in the sand while waiting for my uncle. My bro would always go first and then he would win, or we would draw. I objected, saying that the person who goes first will always win.

So we had a rock throw to determine who would go first.

And being older, taller, and physically stronger, guess who would win?

... what a weird memory. It's so about nothing. It should be turned into a Seinfeld episode. Except that it's not really funny.

Random Quote of the Day: "A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age." -- Robert Lee Frost

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alison - you're blessed with a wonderful brother!!! And he's blessed with fantastic sisters! Alaistair is now 22 years old... sounds old... which means you'll sound old in 18 months time too... hehe... Simon Ow

6:13 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Yeah, Happy B'day Jeff!!

And Simon, you are going to sound old way before me!!!!!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home