Enter hilarious blog title here: Hippies and Dictators


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Hippies and Dictators

It's not even 7:00am yet. Why am I awake?! Oh, yeah... I am an exam today.

For those other people also doing 301, just remember what Dan Milech said:

"Regression is like a hippie. ANOVA is like a facist dictator."

Anyway, the answer to the scenario is that the rightful owner is the finder. Because no one claimed it for 3 months, the bag is now legally hers. Although the first owner was overseas, she could have gone on the internet to report that she has something missing.

Nice to see you guys are using those brains of yours. And I would let the person in the queue, but only if they had a small number of items (heh, just kidding).

Yes Dorcas, I'm free on Friday. I'll ask Amy, and hopefully the ever-busy Hidi will show up too.

I can hear the exam calling me...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm FIRST.

*applause*

If Amy's reading this, are you interested in doing July's kidz club? or else I'll ask someone else..:)

so how did the paper go? Can't wait for the hols..!

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

me third.. damn it!!

Kids Club?>? yes yes.. sure no prob.. as long as Hidi is going.

and the 24th is gd gd.. i think..hehe... and Alison forgot to ask me.. Geesss...

:p
JJ

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 4th!!! YAY!... ok now what...
Simon Ow

12:49 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Excellent, no one better cancel for the 24th.

And Amy, sorry I forgot to tell you. I was distracted. We had an exam!!!

Simon, you dropped down a few places, what's going on?

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ali.. so how was your exam (the one which was calling for you)?

I know... competition in this blog is fierce here now.. i better pull up my socks...

aren't you proud that even your fans compete to post stuff on your blog?...

Blessings,
Simon Ow

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home