Enter hilarious blog title here: Yellow Pages


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, July 01, 2005

Yellow Pages

Must be careful. Both Sharon and Kathy read my blog occasionally.

The picture is from Amy's camera, and is also on her blogsite. It's another of the many adventurous things that I do everyday. Taking pictures with the Yellow Pages guys. How exciting.

I am free next Friday, so if Hidi is free let's go out!!!! Perhaps there'll be more exciting adventures in store for us. Haha.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger jeffyen is really cool because Blogger jeffyen said...

haha, that's very cute! I thought they looked like Bob the Builder...

9:57 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Amy, you're always first! And, I know I'm stealing your stuff, but hey I don't have a camera. Unless someone wants to win that photo contset and give me the digital camera?

I agree Jeff, the one on the left (on the right of me) looks like bob the builder. I would hate to have that job. Not that I woould anyway, considering it is probably just for guys...

Hidi, you could have been in the picture too! Too too bad! And you better not cancel again!!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home