Enter hilarious blog title here: Pants that travel


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Pants that travel

Well, all the other blogs are talking about the camp, so I thought I should too. It was really good. And I haven't leaked yet. How exciting.

Can't wait to watch The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants with my sister. It's got the girl from Gilmore Girls in it, Alexis Bledel. Every school holidays my sister and I go out together at least once. Makes me feel young and hip. Not that I'm not already.

Helping my mum make some food today. Pardon my Canto - char siu sow. How exciting.

And that's all I have planned for the holidays. Anyone wanna do anything? I need a life! Chrissy and Jess! Haven't seen you guys for ages! Something on Saturday night? Ask Lauren. I'll ring Jo.

Oh, and by the way, Ben asked me to put a chatterbox thingy on the side of this blog. Do you think I should? It'll be easier for people to write comments I guess...

Random Quote of the Day: "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -- Galileo Galilei

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ali!
It was nice hanging out with you today..(tho we didnt get to talk much) Just wanna say its been delightful getting to see your closet-random-maniac-side..haha.You're one funnily endearing gal =) And hey Simon, I AM FIRST this time! HAH. =P

Smile, sharon

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home