Enter hilarious blog title here: My life partner


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, July 08, 2005

My life partner

Once again I am the only person left in the house. How did that happen?

I had my consultation with Auntie Betty yesterday. Some of you might know that I took a 'discover you gifts' seminar in church a while ago. Well, this was my consultation to determine which areas of ministry I should serve in. And suprise surprise, it ended up being the Children's Ministry, which I already serve in. So no changes for me.

However, instead of just ending the meeting right there, Auntie Betty started talking about random stuff - namely, whether I have prayed for my life partner or not. And that I should write a list of qualities I want in a guy. Because God likes to be specific.

And did you know that the first thing my Dad said to me when he came to campus camp was, "Do you have a boyfriend yet?"
Which I replied, "Yeah, heaps."
And then I saw Pastor Benny behind Dad, laughing.

So, yeah... hilarious.

Random Quote of the Day: "Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 2 or 8. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young." -- Moshe Arens

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Alison, do you think it's weird when someone randomly asks you to pray for a life partner... uncle peter did that to me once... it was just completely out of the blue... that's scary.. anyway your dad is always funny. enjoy your holidays!!!... Simon Ow

12:32 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Simon, glad to see you back for a while, sorry about spoiling the suprise!! And I think most adults secretly like to match-make people!! haha..

And Amy, that 'sign' thing was totally wierd. And I have just recently made a list. It's got about 6 or so points. It's so funny. I was laughing when I wrote it. Maybe I'll show you!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home