Enter hilarious blog title here: Beardy


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, May 27, 2005

Beardy

My Dad is attempting to grow a beard. Not that he really wants to, but his electric shaver is packed up somewhere. My grandmother thinks he looks like a homeless person.

But the best thing about living in this "temporary weigh station" is that it takes way shorter to get to uni. It cuts about 40 minutes off my travelling time. If only I had something constructive to do for the extra 40 minutes I have a day.

Random Quote of the Day: "The only thing to do with good advice is pass it on. It is never any use to oneself." -- Oscar Wilde

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOOHOOOOO first on here... for a change... where is that Simon Ow... guy huh>??? you lose!!!! hahaha

LOL... thats kinda sad... but funny... I'm sure ur dad looks kool man!

one more wk of uni... I'll miss you next sem for sure! =(

JJ

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

You win JJ! I was sick the past few days and hence haven't read Alison's blog. but Alison.. i'm still a faithful fan of yours! so keep posting!

oh my gosh.. 1 more week of uni? That's just crazy. can't believe one semester has just gone by like that. but then again, i don't miss studying.

study hard for your exam Alison and JJ!... Simon Ow

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home