Enter hilarious blog title here: Solitary holiday


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Solitary holiday

Crap crap crap crap. I published it and somehow deleted all my witty remarks. Now I have to start all over.

But hey, at least I have time, because guess who's on holiday now?!! Woohoo!!

Things to do on my 3 month holiday in Perth:
- Do a Paint By Numbers
- Do a 1500+ piece puzzle
- Finish a cross-stitch that I started a few years ago
- Read the entire "The Chronicles of Narnia" book
- Watch lots and lots of DVDs

Yes, I do realise that all my things to do are solitary (and indoor) activities, but hey - it's my holiday and I can do whatever I like.

If any of you are still in Perth, we can do something though. I actually want to be able to say that I stepped out of the house once this summer.

God bless for the rest of you guys still on exams, although I don't know what you're doing reading my blog then. Go study you lazy person!

The quote was sent to me by email, it's from my Dad. Very nice!

Random Quote of the Day: "But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." -- Isaiah 40:31

Hope you guys are doing okay on your thesis (what's the plural for thesis?) Jess and Chrissy! See you soon!

9 Comments:

Blogger .- sHiRlEy -. is really cool because Blogger .- sHiRlEy -. said...

haroz alison.. I was just blog surfing.. and popped by your blog..kekeke. *waves.. hi for the 1st time.. enjoy your summer holz in perth & the plural word for thesis is theses. *grinz.. seeya in church tmr. my last sunday for the yr 2005 in fcc. :P

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeek alison! did i read "Finish a cross-stitch that I started a few years ago"
wahahaha.
anyways I will be leaving soon, make sure you will miss me. :)

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Generally, if a word ends with 'sis', the plural will end with 'ses'.

Examples:
Analysis -> Analyses
Basis -> Bases
Crisis -> Crises
Dialysis -> Dialyses
Oasis -> Oases
Synthesis -> Syntheses
Thesis -> Theses

For a list of words ending with 'sis', visit www.morewords.com/ends-with/sis/

However, there are some exceptions where some words ending with 'sis' do not have a plural at all.

Simon Ow

10:02 AM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

heyya ali! It's your hols already! Gosh.... enjoy it then!! (:
Haha I've got books I've forgotten about that I'm sure I haven't finished, and a solitary holiday is the best solution, isn't it?
Anyhows, I'm envious! School doesn't end till Dec 20th for me, and I'm prodding on... So be sure to celebrate with me when mine's all over and done! haha. whee!

3:10 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Ahh, so many people are leaving already! Have fun Shirley and Hidi!!

Simon, you sound so teacher-ish. You're so bored in Canberra that you decided to teach an English class? :] Just kidding.

Cass, if you were here, I would rub it in your face that I have a 3 month holiday which has started already!! :] Wahaha... have fun at uni, keep on studying!!

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alison, I've always wanted to become a teacher... Simon Ow

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

that soudns like such an exciting holiday plan ali... haha

guess who's on holidays now ...hhahah

woohooo... lets go out soemtime ok

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

you! old fart! ohohohoho!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Hey Amy, hope the developmental exam was okay! Woohoo holidays!!!!!!!! Yeah, let's do something, when??

Dorcas!!!!! I read your blog, STUDY!!! Have you started the take home exam yet? Do it!!!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home