Enter hilarious blog title here: Sunken Gardens


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sunken Gardens

Posting two days in a row? Must have something really exciting to share!

Either that, or I'm bored because I'm waiting for cell time.

Anyway, not sure if you'd call this adventurous, but Amy and I decided to "explore" UWA today. We went to the sunken gardens, as both of us have never been there since we've come to UWA. Nice place. Very pretty!

And I got a phone call about an hour ago... from Jenny Bolland! She is one of the two women who started the company where I am working now (ISADD). The reason for the phone call? She wants to come in and observe my session tomorrow with one of my kids (the kid who doesn't like me). Scary stuff man. I hope he's in a good mood so I don't have to do that thing with the armpits. =P Funny sentence. I can't be bothered explaining. Ask me about it sometime. If you're interested, that is. If you're not interested, just nod so it seems like you are interested. Of course, if you start nodding then I would know you're not interested...

So how has everyone's week been so far?

Random Quote of the Day: "If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum." --George Muncaster

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? me the first one again? wahahaha

maybe it just show that I got no life and nerdy - always in front of computer doing assignment.

hidi

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is the thing with the armpits? ... Simon Ow

8:23 AM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

what thing with the armpits?!

and all the best with that observation!!

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.... nice~ posting so much... much much more than me.. i only post once a wk.. too much paper to write..

anyways yes yes teh Sunken Garden was BEAUTIFUL, PEACEFUL and WONDERFUL. I love it and will definitely go back there soon!

I love the "pom pom" flowers close to the entrance... must get a tree like that for my garden now~

lets explore some more soon~

7:09 PM  
Blogger jeffyen is really cool because Blogger jeffyen said...

hahaa the next thing you guys might want to explore (if you haven't already!) is the lawrence wilson art gallery just 20m away from the sunked garden; they have interesting exhibits sometimes lol

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea you know i want to ask the question too... =)

what, exploring without me! that is terrible!

let's go climb all the way up the clock tower. get the key and get up there and freefall down.....i'm sure that would be fun too.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

HIDI-SAN!!!!!! Haven't seen you for ages... hope everything is going alright? When do you finish exams?

Armpit thing: used if the boy drops to the floor and refuses to move.

I grab one of his arms and dig two fingers into his armpits until it hurts.

I can see you all nodding! =P

Haven't been to the gallery or the clock tower, should do all those things before graduation though right?

Dorcas, you freefall down first, then I'll go next so you can break my fall! Haha..

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home