Enter hilarious blog title here: Enter word verification!


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Enter word verification!

Word verification = on.

Sorry guys! It's annoying, but it's better than getting comment spammed all the time. And at least I'll know who can take the effort to comment on my blog! Those people are cooler.

Anyway, Mondays are over, woohoo! Busy days, with me running around like

this.....

Just kidding. I just found out how to do it (hope it works by the way), and I couldn't resist!

Oh, and if you'll notice the links of other blogs on the side, I have taken down Amy's and Hidi's as they have now made their blog private (which is a pisser because now I actually have to sign into MSN).

So this reduced the friend blogs on my list. Which is sad because I don't really have many to begin with. But hey, guess what? Joe has a blog! I've visited it once, and it basically talks about what woke him up in the morning. Usually it's Fre-Dizzle, a.k.a buttzilla (wahahaha).

And yes, I know. The sentences above didn't make a whole lot of sense.

I got the quote below from TIME Magazine. I thought it was hilarious.

Random Quote of the Day: "I didn't know Lenin was a player." -- Barack Obama, U.S. Senator from Illinois, after being told by a tour guide in Moscow that some of the Russian leader's lovers were rumoured to be buried in the Kremlin wall by his tomb.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

a pisser? you dont know what kind of email i've received ever since i started blogging.

hidi

2:37 PM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

hidi!! what happened to you!! or at least.. erm.. i mean... i haven't heard from you in eons and eons!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home