Enter hilarious blog title here: Keep your mouths closed!


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Keep your mouths closed!

This shall be a short post as I am late to meet Joanne at Carousel. Sorry Jo! =P

Got this from Liz's blog, and I just had to do it!

I am nerdier than 22% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Not nerdy, but definitely not hip.

Woohoo!

Points to ponder: In the course of an average life span, you will (while sleeping), eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders. Keep those mouths closed people!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

kids clothing,name brands, deep discounts ,for moms,relatives and wholesalers

10:18 AM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

hey you should definitely turn on that extra step that blogger offers so u won't get comment spammed like that.

in other things.. i did the nerd test and got 22 too! haha. wasn't too sure about the "definitely not hip" part though, cos i'm pretty sure we both are in our own ways! :D

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I got 10% ..hahaha.... you NERD!!!

look you're going out.. and I'm sitting here, just finished my essay thats due tmr... not that last minute huh? haha

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha I got 8! Definitely not nerdy, probably cool.

yucks. A fly landed on my tongue for a split second today. gross.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

I will do the word verification thingy before my next post. It's pissing me off!

Didn't anyone tell you guys that nerds are back?

And Dorcas, why was your tongue available for the fly to land on?

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home