Enter hilarious blog title here


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, October 07, 2005

Jessie is threatening me to tell everyone that she is so good--I mean great--and my life wouldn't have as much happiness if she wasn't in it. There I said it.

coz its the truth... I would be a vegetable without her brilliance in keeping my life so.. substantial

As you can tell, she just stole the keyboard from me. Which means I am in Dorcas' trademarked "dingy lab".

And Amy, here's something for you because you like Canada so much:

Did you know that 0.3% of road accidents in Canada involve a moose?

Cool.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ali!
Just thought I'd say hi! Did you get my email with the pic's? Not sure if it worked.
see ya
Christine

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's a moose?
Simon Ow

9:47 PM  
Blogger ~linG~ is really cool because Blogger ~linG~ said...

Hey gurl!
its been AGES since i visited your blog..so just wanted to say HI..n add more huggs! haha...that hug count is going MAD!!! =)
*waves*

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhhaha good on Jessie for being brilliant for your sake.

I wonder what the stats are for kangaroos/road accidents. I would imagine much higher than that?

apparently deer like to run Towards your headlights.

5:23 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Hey Chrissy, love the pics, will post up some soon!

Are you kidding about the moose thing Simon? It's like a reindeer but with bigger noses.

Ling!!!!!!!!!!! I love all the people who give me hugs!

Ms D, I always try to comment on your blog but it takes forever to load all the pics on your page! And I have to wait until it says "Done" at the bottom before my comp will allow me to click on a popup link! Grr!

No idea about the kangaroos question, maybe Simon would know 'cos he works for the stats bureau.

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alison, I wasn't kidding with the moose thing. I didn't know what it was.

Unfortunately the ABS does not produce statistics on road accidents caused by kangaroos. Sorry I can't help. Try contacting the Police. They should have some of these statistics.

Simon Ow

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home