Enter hilarious blog title here: Go home!


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Go home!

Finally got broadband... love it love it love it!

Something funny that happened while I was working. With one of my autistic kids, we have a chart of what he has to do today. He does about 2-3 tasks and he gets to have a break. So we always ask him, "What do you want to work for?"

He usually says something like "outside" or some food reward (i.e chocolate etc). We were just about finished for the day and I asked, "What do you want to work for?"

And he said... "Alison to go home."

Cry! Anyway, he did end up working for that! Whatever works, right?

Ooh, and here's a picture of all of us at Jess & Chrissy's 21st birthday. Ahh, you all look so pretty!


Notice how I'm the shortest of them all? Especially when I'm standing next to Lauren who is (in her words) "six-feet something"...

Or is it "six-foot something"? Argh, me got the bad Enga-lish..

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh. free french kissing tips...

you look GOOD! :)

4:19 PM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

no, you look GREAT! (: seriously.

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch!

hidi

11:31 AM  
Blogger jeffyen is really cool because Blogger jeffyen said...

I think what the kid is really saying is: "I want Alison to come home with me!" That sounds plausible...;)

11:57 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Argh,the spams are pissing me off...

Thanks guys, I wish I was a little taller though!

Hidi-san!!!!!! What happened to your blog? Where'd it go?

And Jeff, I was at the kid's house, so he couldn't have been saying, "I want Alison to come home with me!" And also, he kept on saying, "Bye bye Alison..."

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do people have huge parties for their 21st bdays? I'm really wondering what I should do for mine... or should i even have a party?... Simon Ow

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ali,

wow it seems like ages i've been on here.. hehe.. know wonder I'm LAST!!! well the competition has now changed.. its the last person that ROCK! hehe

anyways... abt Hidi-SAn.. she's somehow disappeared from my MSN list... whats going on???

7:39 PM  
Blogger jeffyen is really cool because Blogger jeffyen said...

I win, then! (at least until the next person comments...)

It's time to show no mercy to the kid... he should be taught a lesson hehee

1:51 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Amy, you'll rock no matter what! =D

Hidi-san has gone missing...

ANd too bad guys, I think I'll win this round!

Don't worry, the kid will be shown who is boss... muahauahaua...

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home