Enter hilarious blog title here: Bringing back the thumbs


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, September 25, 2006

Bringing back the thumbs

Thanks for all the comments. You guys crack me up. :] I tried the "strike" thing. It worked, but the colour of the strike was weird light blue. So didn't look too good. So that brings me to my next question -- How do you change the colour of the strike? :] Cheers. But I did delete the links to those people who deleted their blog. :[

And I told Amy that I would blog about this, so... whatever happened to the thumbs-up sign? Not many people do it anymore. Instead, we have weird rock-star signs, where the ring and middle fingers are bent down and the other fingers are pointing up... Or the "I'm-so-cool" sign, where the little and ring fingers are bent down and the other three fingers are straight...

Hey, if Justin Timberlake is bringing sexy back, then I'm bringing back the thumbs. :]

And I think this post has confirmed it -- I am a loser. Woohoo.

Random Quote of the Day: "Do not choose to be wrong for the sake of being different." -- Lord Samuel

Ooh, just realised -- I've been blogging for exactly two years now. Hooray.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

haha. :)
*thumbs up!*
glad to see the blog back and alive!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe it's cool how it says "ali wrote something importatant @" :)

how's the thesis?

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's Lord Samuel?
... Simon Ow

11:27 AM  
Blogger Joe is really cool because Blogger Joe said...

I believe the colour for the strike is set in the header at the start, where you can set the colours for links and text and whatever else....but don't ask me about that. It brings back bad memories of trying to find the stupid 6 digit code for the hexedecimal colour based on 0 - 255 for red, blue and green.....aargh!

And I can't visualise any of those finger signs. The only one I know is that stupid 'devils horns' thing with the middle three fingers bent down and the thumb and little finger sticking straight. Idiots.




But doesn't it look so cool?

Don't I have so much to say? I should start a blog....

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.... I believe the lastest American sign is now, the thumb holding the middle finger or as some do too the ring finger down. correct me if I'm wrong~

I dont think I've used the thumb since high school~

congrats on the 2 years of blogging, I've been blogging since I was in high school as well.haha.. everything begins in high school~~~~~~~~

10:40 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Thanks Cass! :]

Thesis? Don't ask!

Lord Samuel? No idea, just some random guy that said something marginally good.

Nice explaining, Joe. I'll try it when I can be bothered. Yes, you should start a blog...

Since highschool? Wow, long time. :]

9:42 AM  
Blogger Joe is really cool because Blogger Joe said...

Incidentally, I saw someone do that single thumb thing at cell last week.

Doesn't that just prove that its full of old people?

And then the next day I had to sign a card for someone who was leaving. And there were all these cartoon animals, at least two of which were making that sign, too.
(although, last I checked, most animals don't have thumbs)

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home