Enter hilarious blog title here: Sport


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sport

Wow, a new post. How exciting.

Went to the Eagles v Carlton game on Sunday, because of the awesome Mei'en. Probably the best game I've seen up close, because it was so exciting. The other games I've seen at Subiaco the Eagles win throughout the whole thing. In this game, Carlton were winning by like 30 points in the fourth quarter. Eagles kicked like 5 goals in 10 minutes. Very very exciting stuff.

Have to say congrats to the Socceroos, even though I don't follow soccer. I totally thought they were going to lose...

Can you imagine a World Cup Australian Rules Football games? That would be cool. Can't really imagine many countries playing though, it is kinda rough. Too bad.

Random Quote of the Day: "Sport is imposing order on what was chaos." -- Anthony Starr

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

live games are fun!

wow im first on, thats pretty crazy...

grrr soccerrrrroooss...grrr! japan and the cute boys should've won! :)

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand the thrill that people talk about when they watch a live game! I'm thinking I could sit on my comfortable couch and have the best closest view of all the players. So why spend so much money to see them live?

Some people tell me it's the 'atmosphere' that you're paying for. When my friends went to live sport matches, all they could hear were swearings and booings... some kind of atmosphere huh...

From: Simon Ow

4:11 PM  
Blogger Joe is really cool because Blogger Joe said...

Amen, Dorcas!
(cept for that 'cute boys' thing......don't know whats going on there)

This country sux.
(Sportively speaking, at least)

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

HATE sports!!! grrrrrrr..... taking up so much TV space... could be boardcasting something way better man!!!!

anyways u've finish exams! lets go outs!!!! let me knw what days u're free~

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home