Enter hilarious blog title here: Grot-ness


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Grot-ness

Hey guys.

Didn't really feel like posting, I feel like going to sleep. What am I doing here at midnight??! I must be delirious from lack of sleep.

I feel like going to sleep but I need to take a shower. And I really don't feel like taking a shower, so I'm posting. Yeah, I'm a grot.

Finished my 2 week prac at Bogan Primary School (ahaha, just kidding) on Friday. It's a nice school, I really am kidding about the bogan-ness of it. Sort of.

One kid: "I'm really rich because my family eat McDonalds every night for dinner!"
Another kid: "Well I'm rich too because we eat McDonalds too!"

Only about 6 more months to go and I'm finished. I'm really tired of all this. Gah!

Random Quote of the Day: "Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home." -- Phyllis Diller

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Alison,

So good to receive your post. You sound like you really need a holiday. I will pray that the Lord will refresh you. Let me leave you a word of encouragement: When you do things FOR God, you may end up being spiritually dry. Instead, WALK with God and He will take you through.

Blessings from the Heart of the Nation,
Simon Ow

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't eat mcdonalds...Am I missing out? oh no.

I'm feeling tired too. or am I just old? yea, old. maybe mcdonalds will help...

mcdonalds it is then. and uh huh, i'll have fries with that.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Joe is really cool because Blogger Joe said...

When I saw Grot-ness, I figured you'd been to Rottnest and it was some play on words...
I can't hide my disappointment that its just about some bunch of ugly kiddies. Oh well.

I think if you find one who eats at KFC everyday - THATS rich!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Thanks Simon! Will keep that in mind, cheers!

Yep Dorcas, you're old! Oh hang on, you're the same age as me... awww...

Just read your blog Joe. Can't believe that you said that thing is church about "the highlight of the day"!! Wahaha..

No one would eat KFC everyday, there's no variety! It's just chicken. Maccas, on the other hand has all types of animals that you can eat.. cow, pig, chicken, fish...

6:57 PM  
Blogger Joe is really cool because Blogger Joe said...

I should've mentioned that I'm not one to pass up an opportunity to try to get The Establishment to laugh in an embarrassed-type fashion.

And that's exactly my point about KFC (well, not exactly) - even though you eat it so much that the very sight of the Colonel's picture makes you violently ill, you still go there JUST because its more expensive.
Or, maybe you could try eating 1 spice a day every 11 days?

How's the 'cool yellow' world going, BTW?

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ali!

Thats a funny quote... I'll remember it when I have kids.. hahaha

Anyways Stick in there... you can get through the stupid school prac...haha.. just play with the kids... and get closer to them by eating maccas... :p

gd luck with xams..

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home