Enter hilarious blog title here: The colour of grass...


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, February 26, 2007

The colour of grass...

Haven't been blogging for a while, nor checking out other people's blogs. Just went looking today, and guess what?! Dorcas is back?! And doing law?! Wow...

I like a good thunderstorm, so good to see that there was one today. Except that it was in February, so that's a little weird. Hope it has nothing to do with the whole global warming/climate change stuff that's going on. I've found that I've turned somewhat into a greenie. :] Not a hardcore greenie (i.e. not a no-hair-washing-live-in-a-tent greenie), but mainly trying to save water! Quick showers! Not washing my car! ---> although that may be just laziness...

Random Quote of the Day: "I have discovered that all human evil comes from this, man's being unable to sit still in a room." -- Blaise Pascal

*Edit* Just realised that this post is exactly one month since my last one. How exciting.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

thunderstorm's too weird! i was scared. :(

haha. hey hurry up come out with me. i don't have a car or a phone, but never mind that. im sure it'll workout..right? =)

yea, why bother washing a car, dust cover works great.

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you're back, referring to Ali being blogging again, and Dorcas back from China~

thunderstorm's scares me, especially when I'm driving.... I scream in my car... kaka

Don't be too much of a greenie, like sleeping in tents and stuff..haha.. calm down...! just dont shower~

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alison,

Finally you posted... where have you been? Do blogs get removed if the owner doesn't make a post within 1 month?

So good to hear from you again, my friend. Things are going well in the Nation's Capital. Keep posting!

Blessings from the heart of the Nation,
Simon Ow

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah..whatcha up to nowadays mate?

5:22 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Hey guys! I'll try posting more regularly, but who knows..

Simon: nope, blogs continue to be there forever, even though you don't post! Unless, of course, you choose to delete them!

Hahn! I'm doing my graduate diploma of education. v. busy (how abnormal!) and tired (normal for me!).

6:52 PM  
Blogger Joe is really cool because Blogger Joe said...

The colour of grass? What with all the water restrictions it looks more brown to me. Or just not there.

Or did you mean like 'grass' as in groovy dude like totally woah?
Cos thats pretty green.

or so I've heard, anyway

11:10 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

"yeah, you can put your weed in there" -- hot chick (the movie, not some random girl)

Just thought of that when I read you comment. :]

9:57 PM  
Blogger Joe is really cool because Blogger Joe said...

I think you mean the hot chick. Although that doesn't really help people not thinking its not, um, some hot chick.

Anyway, why is Adam Sandler always more funny when he just has a supporting role in Rob Schneider films?

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home