Enter hilarious blog title here


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wow, I don't think I've ever been this busy in my whole entire life. After everything is done and handed in, I'm going to go and buy myself a big present. Woohoo.

Anyway, this is a short post as I really don't have any time to waste... Hmmm, except for these few minutes now that I've spent writing this sentence...

To Christine, Jessica, and Jo: Have an awesome trip. I'm so jealous. Sorry I didn't get to see you guys before you left!!! :] Think of me while I'm slogging away and you're having fun!

No random quote, no time to go and look!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alison,

What have you been busy with?

Blessigns,
Simon Ow

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I'm not that busy at the moment, probably wont be till next week, the final week. I think I've had worst , when I was at UWA.

YAY~ soon to be free~

~LOTS OF LUCK~

If you're reading this before the 23rd... "go back to work young lady!!!" wahahha

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks alot Ali! Hope your not to stressed! The finish line is in sight! Will be thinking of you! see ya soon
Christine

4:57 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

I think next week will be easier than this week! We had to do all our data analysis this week. We were in g25 for most of the week. :] On wed we stayed back til 8.30pm just doing the analysis. It was really funny because we didn't have any paper to print with, so we started looking around in g25 -- it has lots of boxes just lying around. We ended up printing on the back of Oday newsletters that we found.

Busy cos I also have other assignments due - one last monday, one this monday, and then my thesis on the following monday. And also presentations for the thesis. And the assignments are major ones (2500 words)!! Ahhh...

8:50 PM  
Blogger Joe is really cool because Blogger Joe said...

I have to say, this post is very disappointing. Who cares about uni work - you only get, like, infinite chances to blog about stuff....are you sure you've got your priorities right?

gieuithc
Isn't that a good point?

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home