Enter hilarious blog title here


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Can't believe I didn't post for November. :[

Anyway, this should be a quick and short post, I'm off for Singapore today. Woohoo! :]

Daylight savings starts today, which is totally weird. Where did my hour go? It just floated off into space... As you can see, I'm delirous from my one-hour-less of sleep.

Anyway, hope you all have a great Christmas -- if I don't post before then.

By the way, its almost 9am, not 8am.

Random Quote of the Day: "What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not been discovered" -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alison!

Finally... you posted. I've been waiting all my life, for this moment to arise. And finally, you posted. Thank you.

Daylight saving is great! No more waking up at 4am when the sun shines through your window! Longer days! yay!

Blessings,
Simon Ow

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

daylight saving sucks, I've just one hour of sleep and sleeping is precious to me... haha.... but i shall regain it in 3 months...

have fun in Singapore and Merry Christmas to u too, if i havent said it to u already!!!

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't believe you didn't blog for the whole of Nov? well, don't make the same mistake in Dec. Start blogging now!!!

From: Simon Ow

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alison! Welcome back to Perth! Tell us about your holiday!... Simon Ow

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home