Enter hilarious blog title here: Parking


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, March 19, 2007

Parking

No uni for two weeks, so I'm pretty excited! :] Yay, no more "stalking people for car park spots" for awhile. You know, when you get to uni late and there isn't any car parking spots left? And even with my lovely free-parking-anywhere sticker (all thanks to Amy! Yay!), I can't seem to find any places. So I am reduced to creepily following people (me in my car, while they're walking) to wherever they parked. :]

And twice now, I have thought that my car was stolen. I was walking around for about 10mins, going, "I swear I parked here... where's my car!!" Walking up and down the carpark in the burning sun. But my car was parked somewhere else. :] I refuse to believe I was wrong! I bet someone just broke into my car, and parked it somewhere else as a joke... these sick people nowadays.. :]

Random Quote of the Day: "There is never enough time, unless you're serving it." -- Malcom Forbes

Ooh, and I'm graduating today. Finally.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hanh is really cool because Blogger Hanh said...

congrats on graduating!! How does it feel?! Everybody is graduating it's so strange...
Post fotos of you in the coat!! :)

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya~ No worries , I didn't know you could park anywhere... thats pretty cool~ and I think it last for 3 yrs, not that you'll be there for that long but gd to have anyway....and stop stalking ppl, only I'm allowed to do that... haha.. see u on Fri~

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like I won't be bumping into u in uni anymore then hahaha

9:09 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Thanks Hanh! Finally after so many years... will post some photos up -- well I hope I will anyway. :]

Have a good trip AAAAAMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home