Enter hilarious blog title here: The oxymoronic life


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, August 27, 2007

The oxymoronic life

Hmm, I wonder if anyone still checks the updates on this blog? :]

Yes, I had given up for a while -- I really didn't have time and couldn't be bothered typing. I still don't have time now, but hey, I'm a queen of procrastinating...

Am on my final prac for the year/course, so woohoo! One week down, five more prac weeks to go! Super (or, as my students spell it -- soopa) tired, but in a good way? Fulfilled exhaustion? Oxymoron? Eh...

Something I've realised that annoys me a lot: not putting texta lids back on the textas. I have an almost obsessive compulsion to put lids back on textas if I see it! I know, rather random but.. put your lids back on your textas people!

Oh, yet another embarrassing moment in the life of Alison ------ my grandmother's 80th b'day is coming soon: us grandchildren have to get up on stage and sing 2 Cantonese songs (complete with actions). Woohoo to the max... :]

Thought this was hilarious ([o:)E Tilt your head to the right! It's a face with hair! Wahahaha... (courtesy of Vanessa - credit where credit is due!)

Random Quote of the Day: :If you have no money, be polite." -- Danish Proverb

8 Comments:

Blogger Joe is really cool because Blogger Joe said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I never read your blog.

Who's the oxymoron now?

Yeah!

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is a stalker reading your blog muahhaha adrian here ops did i just gave myself away... ok this is what happens with too much work load and too much coffe with the effects of lack of sleep. Take care ya.... kids love em or strangle them :p

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha hello! :)

I always put lids back on textas too! esp when I was doing kids club, the kids would just snatch it out of my hand and use it again. irritated me to no end. Grr?

oh happy birthday to your grandmom how exciting!

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alison!

Thank you thank you thank you for posting! I check your blog very regularly!!! Finally you posted.

Please keep posting.

Blessings from the Nation's Capital,
Simon Ow

11:28 AM  
Blogger hooi is really cool because Blogger hooi said...

what's textas??

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY... finally! how long have I been waiting for this? gees... haha
u have OCD..sigh~ I always leave my pen lids lying around and wilson gets annoyed too~ haha..wat is wrong with u ppl??? its just a lid~

I think we both cant wait till end of Nov~ BIG SIGH!

Anyways take lots of care, rest more and good luck with the last 5 wks of prac!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Textas: like markers. One texta, many textas?

How could you not know Ah Hooi Hooi!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

Hello Alison!
I still visit! :)
-Cassandra

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home