Enter hilarious blog title here: Worryingly?


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Worryingly?

Finally finished prac. Woohoo for me. :]

I've been falling asleep at the randomest times: during a church leader's meeting, during FNL, and most worryingly (is that a word?) during work. Didn't know think it was possible to be falling asleep during work (as I talk for most of the time). But I fell asleep when the child was answering a question that I asked. Luckily he didn't notice that I was asleep and just kept on repeating his answer.

Must clean room. I literally can't see the floor.

Boo Chris Judd. Boo. :]

6 Comments:

Blogger Hanh is really cool because Blogger Hanh said...

hmm i fall asleep all the time ... incl. when i drive :(

9:08 PM  
Blogger hooi is really cool because Blogger hooi said...

been that tired huh? hope you had a good rest during your 2 week break...oh...hope you got better too...missed u during dinner..=)

12:41 PM  
Blogger Joe is really cool because Blogger Joe said...

I hate to be the one that corrects the grammar; wait a minute, no I don't....

Anyway, I'm not 100% on the wordiness of 'worryingly', but I am sure that in your case you can substitute 'worrying' and it will work fine. Thus, 'worrying' can be verb or adjective.

You can rest assured, now.

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo for you! :)

i fell asleep while a dentist was working on my teeth once. this with like 4 tubes coming out my mouth, and a couple of fingers...

seeing the floor is overrated. it's time for you to take over your bro's room. make your room your walk-in wardrobe! haha.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

...well you always seem to be on "screensaver" mode when you're awake anyway, heh heh.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA... must be tired huh?? you poor thing! work hard now, then u can rest in a month!
and hope to see u and dorcase b4 I leave....

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home