Enter hilarious blog title here: Reminiscing


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Reminiscing

My sister and I walked through our old primary school the other day. So many things has changed since I was last there. The flag area has gone (replaced by a playground), and so has the pipe-box.

A lot of things are still there though. "The Wall" is still standing. This is where naughty girls and boys would go at recess/lunch and write "demons" (Demons are just hard words to spell). Kids who didn't bring a hat would also be sitting there (because of the school's 'no hat, no play' policy). Ahh, the memories.

The drink fountains seem so low now. At least now I can say that I have grown taller...

I remember that when I first entered highschool, I hated it because I loved primary school so much. Then I didn't like uni much because I loved highschool. And I know that when (or if) I start working, I'm going to miss uni heaps. I think it's because I hate change. Well, not hate, 'cos that's such a harsh word... dislike, maybe. Well, change is supposed to be good. I think. So yay for change then. *sarcasm rolling*

And the quote of the day sort of supports me. Sort of. I'm sure Aristotle wasn't thinking along the same lines as I am when he said/wrote this.

Random Quote of the Day: "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. " – Aristotle

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Change is hard. It's how we move on. Otherwise, life is too mundane, routine and boring. Let go and let God.
Simon Ow

4:39 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Amy: ties? Man, that must have been some posh primary school...and you have net at work? Tsk tsk, what are they paying you for? Get back to work lady! Hehe..

Simon: I agree with you. But that doesn't mean that I have to like it. :)

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home