Enter hilarious blog title here: Ducks


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Ducks

One interesting thing that happened during the week:

Walking home, I went through a park last week. Stopped to rest (haha, bag was heavy... and I'm so unfit man!) on a park bench. The bench was right near the river, so there were heaps of ducks standing around. Here's the funny thing -- the ducks are so conditioned that whenever they see humans, they expect food. Have you ever had like 15 ducks all waddle up and surround you in a creepy way? It was a life-threatening situation. I swear. The ducks all had a mad glint in their eyes...

But hey, you can all be comforted that I got out unscathed. =D

Random Quote of the Day: "Please drink beef soup." -- this was taped on the door of my bedroom, by my Dad.

Oh, and I took away the box thingies from my last post. They were really pissing me off.

And also erased Amy's blog link... *sob sob* I thought you weren't going to erase it?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... Still unfit huh?? go to the GYM right NOW alison.. ahah
anyways the ducks at UWA library cafe is just like those, they all do it I guess, its a genes thing!

:o I can't believe someone actually noticed that my pg has disappeared, yea I deleted it, it took a lot of courage u know.. haha.. I jsut thought the past shall be forgotten and "we live TODAY, not of the PAST! "

Anyways see ya at uni dude!
Jul

8:07 PM  
Blogger jeffyen is really cool because Blogger jeffyen said...

My goodness Amy, that was very brave...

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust...

9:08 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

I would rather eat glass than join a gym. Haha..

But all those memories!! All my wonderful comments... all gone... =P

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

now why didn't you take some home to make duck soup? roast duck? duck rice? the possibilites are endless!

but yes, I am scared of big groups of birds. they invade my personal space!

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

ducks are fun!!! you scare them away and they fly away but after a while, they come back to you.... that's so cool... = The law of asking for punishment.
From: Simon Ow

1:40 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Dorcas: What is duck rice? Just duck and rice? Anyway, I'm so unfit that I could never have caught one, even if I wanted to.

Simon: It could be called "Simon's Law of Asking for Punishment". You could write a paper on it. Or something.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home