Enter hilarious blog title here: D-Day


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, May 13, 2005

D-Day

Today is moving day. The removalists are coming in approximately an hour. And I'm here blogging. A few more minutes and my mum would be telling me to get off the net and help her. We'll just wait. :D

Anyway, I went to the doctor today to see the results of my blood test. Luckily I am not anaemic, but I do have iron deficiency. She started to say something about boosting my iron levels, but I interrupted her, begging to not take iron pills. So she agreed and now I have to eat lots of iron-rich foods.

And my mum just called me to get off. It hasn't even been 3 minutes yet! :P

Oh, and for the people who may be feeling a little depressed or worried, I found this in my room when I was packing. I must've copied it down from somewhere.

Random Quote of the Day: "Each day we learn more about God's great love and care, and every burden we must face, he will surely help us bear."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. portable toilets.

You have to wonder.

Do they take what you expel ("friendship"), subject it to filtration, and use it as the very element you use to wash your hands with?

Grossed you out didn't I...
That's what you get for dissing Barry White

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.. was that quote for me??
I found soemthing too

God likes those who tries again and again after they fail!!!

Trust in God.

Thanks btw! hope u're settling in well at ur new home! well for now anyways!
JJ

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alison... you might be better off eating iron pills.. eating iron-rich food every means you have to eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... Simon Ow

11:17 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Fred: Barry White will always be gross. And haha, no portable toilets for me.

Amy: No I just found the quote in one of my drawers. Thought it was really good! And I like your quote too!

Simon: Does cereal have a lot of iron? But my mum has been cooking beef, broccoli...while my dad just gets me to eat more of everything.

8:51 AM  
Blogger bschneider5 is really cool because Blogger bschneider5 said...

that sure is a lot of hits you have there!!!!Bradsblog

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home