Enter hilarious blog title here: Finished!


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, May 23, 2005

Finished!

Driving to work today was crap. All because of one car. One car!!! Turned a two lane highway into a parking lot. I guess it goes to show that little things can cause huge disturbances.

Had the BEST time last night. Caught up with some highschool friends who I haven't seen in ages. Two of them are going over (separately) to England to work for about 6 months. I think that's sooo brave.

Anyway, caught up on lots of gossip about friends (and non-friends) in highschool. Turns out that like half of them are married/engaged and have kids. Or have kids and are not married/engaged. Very shocking. Luckily, all of us four girls last night were all single. Or I would've felt very uncomfortable.

Everyone sounds like they have such exciting lives.

And I got a free pair thongs out of it. So so cool. Highlight of the week!

Random Quote of the Day: "I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in." -- forward.

Note: the title doesn't really have anything to do with this post. But what the hey.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like you too! :)

but I havn't seen you for so long, you probably wouldn't remember what I look like anymore.

when on earth are you going to ask me out?

yes. everybody is engaged/married. this is a very weird situation....grr.

you should so definitely go on a working holiday. go during summer! It can easily pay for itself during that time! Let's do europe!

3:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ALison... let me guess a car broke down in the middle of Stirling Hwy? That happened once during my time at uni... i actually left my house 15 min early to get to uni but ended up arriving at uni 15 min late!

it's funny how people are getting attached and engaged... i'm losing a lot of friends because they are spending time with their partners now and no time for mates... Simon Ow

8:14 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Hidi: Course I stalk people. DId you see me with a camera outside your house the other day?

Dorcas: I'm never sure of your mb number! But these holidays we should go out.

Simon: It was Leach Highway, around Shelley Bridge where the 3 lanes form into two. One car was on one side, so that left only one lane!!

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ALison... ahhh Leach Hwy! That was where i had my horrific car accident... the other drivers must be cursing and swearing at me for causing the massive traffic jam.. (it didn't happen near SHelley Bridge though).. Simon Ow

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home