Enter hilarious blog title here: Good segues


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, July 25, 2005

Good segues

Finished reading the Harry Potter book that the very cool Jess and Chrissy lent me. And I have to say... wow. Oh man, I don't like how it's turning out. It is a great book, very well written, she really knows how to write! But stop with the deaths man!!!!

I was tempted to read through the night, as it was so engrossing. But I had work this morning, so I felt bad if I'm tired at work.

And about work (good segue hey!)... the mother told me today that they are moving to Secret Harbour around September. Secret Harbour is near Mandurah, so it's pretty far away. So I guess they're looking for a new therapist, and I'm looking for another family (or two). Argh, I love this family! It's the perfect first family to have. Family stress level is low, the kid learns fast, parents are super-nice. Hope the next family is just as good!

Just read this post through, it's so boringly boring! How can I inject some humour? Here, isn't this face cool? ====> ('0')

Man, it rocks.

Random Quote of the Day: "The outer conditions of a person's life will always be found to reflect their inner beliefs." -- James Lane Allen

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Hidi, everyone loves me! I'm a therapist prodigy... :P

Psych reading? Amy, that sucks! It's only the 1st week!!!!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home