Enter hilarious blog title here: Lance is back!


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Lance is back!

My sister started her new school yesterday. I'm so jealous of how well she copes in social situations. Whereas I am borderline social phobic. :oP I do get nevous/anxious sometimes in certain social situations (especially if there's a lot of people there)!! Yes, I'm a weirdo!

Glad that we didn't have cell last night because then I got to watch Neighbours, who were celebrating their 20th Anniversary! This makes them the longest running soap opera in the world. It was so cool to see the people who I haven't seen for ages... like LANCE!!!! And Phil Martin, Annalise... it reminds me that I really am pretty old to remember all these characters!

Neighbours, everybody needs good neighbours...

Anyway, who can't wait for The Panel to come back on the TV? It's my favourite show. The Panel consists of primarily 5 members - Rob Sitch, Santo Cilauro, Tom Gleisner, Glenn Robbins, and Kate Langbroek. The first three people named are behind such shows as The Dish, The Castle, Frontline... Hilarious stuff!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

hohoho. im first.

what did u end up getting ur bro?

i drove past ur new place today. nice!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

heh. i saw part of an episode of Neighbours while in Perth. Heh I feel so proud knowing exactly what you're talking about! haha.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Dorcas: got my bro a shirt. My sis got him a jacket. When he opened the presents, he goes "does it look like I have no clothes to wear or something?"

And hoopefully the new house will be ready really soon!

Amy: the Panel rocks. But it's mainly just some people sitting around a table and talking about current events.

Cass: Neighbours is so cool. I'm sure you miss it. :D

Hope you had fun on your holiday here! Enjoy studying in NY!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home