Enter hilarious blog title here: Other notes


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, September 12, 2005

Other notes

I should have done this on Thursday, but I couldn't get on the internet until today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISSY!!!

Sorry, it's so late!!

On another note, went to my grandmother's/uncle & auntie's house last night for the mooncake festival. Watched a bit of a program - the opening of Disneyland in Hong Kong. It was funny because I was surprised when Jackie Chan spoke in Cantonese. I'm so used to him speaking in English!

On another note, I can't believe it's September already. This year has gone by so fast, I'm getting old. Grrr...

Ooh, and I may be getting my own car! How exciting.

Random Quote of the Day: "I often quote myself, it adds spice to my conversation." -- George Bernard Shaw

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you say old? !!!

oh by the way, suck it in people, because i am the first, woohoo.

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

crap... I'm 2nd AGAIN... I can't believe this... where is justice... Simon Ow

8:15 AM  
Blogger Victoria is really cool because Blogger Victoria said...

hey alison. dun have ur email so hopefully u get this msg about our meeting on wed (14/09/05) at 1pm, G25, helping me participate in my 311 experiment. thanks. Victoria

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love and miss psych experiments. they are so fun!
Simon Ow

6:10 AM  
Blogger e* is really cool because Blogger e* said...

u were surprised Jackie Chan was speaking in cantonese?

hahahaha u have no idea how funny that line is - to me at least.. wahhaa...the man is from HK!! :) :)

7:12 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Hidi, you rock. And too bad Simon. Too slow!

Vic: Thanks for reminding me, I hope that I don't turn out to be an outlier!

And Liz, how's it going in S'pore? You lucky girl! And it was wierd because I'm so used to Jackie Chan speaking English, that I sort fo forgot that he speaks Canto!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home