Enter hilarious blog title here: Father's Day


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day.

Me: Dad, what do you want for Father's Day?
Dad: Nothing. Just be good to me.

I think I would rather get him a present. :oP

Anyway, I'm sure you're all happy that the West Coast Eagles beat the Sydney Swans. Woohoo!!!! Can't believe it. It was such a good edge-of-your-seat game.

Random Quote of the Day: "One should always play fairly when one has the winning cards." -- Oscar Wilde

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

are we still playing who's first?

cos then I WON.

muahaha. everybody should sulk in a corner now because they're slower than I am.

so what did you end up getting for your dad?

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

sulk sulk sulk... i'm not settling for 2nd-best...
Simon Ow

6:19 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Ah crap. My bro was already logged in so I accidently commented uder his username.

Hey, at least it looks like I have lots of people commenting on my blog! :OP

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home