Enter hilarious blog title here: Two significant things?


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Two significant things?

So I'm sure you're all pleased that Ben Cousins won the Brownlow.

Anyway, two things of significance happened in my absence.

(1) My brother got his wisdom teeth taken out. Ouch.

Since he couldn't eat much, my Mum bought a tub of icecream and a tub of sorbet. And then my Dad came home with another tub of icecream. Not enough space in the freezer! Anyway, we'll be sure to be eating icecream for awhile!

(2) And the other significant thing that happened? Well, I got a car! Heheh...

It was hilarious watching my Dad trying to bargain with the car salesman, saying, "this price for the car will be a burden to me".

Very happy.

Oh, and when did you girls get so busy? Have we decided on a day yet? :)

Random Quote of the Day: "I have never taken any excercise except sleeping and resting." -- Mark Twain

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh. what car?

you should put lights under the car just for fun :)

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Alison! You're now free to terrorise other people on the roads!... Simon Ow

1:36 PM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

ooh! what car didja get? :)
so cooool... haha. i'd love to drive around in new york city! then again.. maybe not!

ice cream ice cream ice cream! do u have a favourite flavour?

3:29 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

I got a Holden Astra. I love it!

So be careful on the streets... I might run you over!

And Cass, no real favourite icecream flavour, anything but vanilla!!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home