Enter hilarious blog title here: It's flasher time


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

It's flasher time

I guess I should post as I won't get another chance for a while. Although we do have the internet at home, I have no idea how to set it up (as I am sooo computer-savvy). Long story.

And hey, I'm bored, and cell doesn't start for another 45 minutes. I know I'm wasting my $1.43 I have left on my student account. By the end of today, it's be something like $0.30.

Anyway, I have decided to become...

A flasher.





No, it's not what you were thinking, you sick people. I'm going to be one of those people who flash their lights to the oncoming traffic whenever they see a speed camera. I have been flashed so many times, so I thought that I should return the favour.

Woohoo, how exciting.

And (in regards to my last post) what is spyware, by the way? Sounds exciting. And should I use that blogger word spam thingy (haha, you can just tell how computer-savvy I am, look at my hi-tech lingo) to filter out the comment spam? The main reason I don't want to do it is because it'll be so annoying for the people who comment on this blog (I so do love your comments!)

And let's have a random quote of the day as I haven't had one for so long!

Random Quote of the Day: "Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat." -- Jim Davis

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daily Links SUCK
Jeremy Zawodny has jumped on a rather annoying bandwagon by posting his daily links , an integration of his delicious bookmarks into a daily post on his blog.
This is a great blog with much good info.
My main interest is genealogy, and I have written a genealogy book which you can find along with many articles at my site. I believe it's the only genealogy book of its kind, dealing specifically with search for noble ancestors.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE that quote!
it's so funny!

yes, let's all wallow in our non-techy-ness.

wait, don't you have to be driving to flash? oh no! you're going to be on the road a lot more!!!! hahah :)

11:27 PM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

haha that is a good quote!

yeah you should seriously consider the spam filter thing cos ya seem to be getting spammed loads!

and hey, i thot the flashing thing was cool. like when my sis was driving and warned others too, how thoughtful the concept! :)

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flashers are cool. They give drivers the impression that there will always be flashers on the road to warn them of speed-traps anyway, so they will always speed. Reverse-psychology... Simon Ow

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home