Enter hilarious blog title here: Ahh... finally


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Ahh... finally

At last, the net again. Not that it was gone for very long to start off with, but it felt like months. And sadly, nothing too exciting has happened to me. Except for moving, that is. Ooh, we didn't have a landline phone for a while, nor a mailbox, so communication with people other than my family was...meh.

And even now, the mailbox outside our house = a few bricks and some sticky tape. What the?

Hmm, what else happened on my uneventual time away from the beloved computer? Well, I was sick for the past couple of days. Still have a sore throat. Chucked a sickie from the one day I actually needed to go to uni. How bad is that!!?

On another note, I'm checking my email (also for the first time in forever). I have a record 52 new mail! How exciting. Too bad so many of them are from some "Mailer Delivery Subsystem: Returned Mail", that I never even sent. I have like 20+ of them!

I really should add more stuff considering I haven't been posting for ages. But as usual, I have nothing to say. How about a few spaces?






Wow, feels long now. :]

And I'm not allowed to go on for very long because my sister wants to go on... so sorry, but I will read and comment on all your blogs as soon as possible.

Cheers!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

'... many of them are from some "Mailer Delivery Subsystem: Returned Mail", that I never even sent. I have like 20+ of them!"

This means you've downloaded a virus or spyware from an attachment or something. It is probably now using your account to send out large volumes of spam.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alison, hope you've been enjoying the emails i've sent... Simon Ow

12:58 PM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

oh no you've been comment spammed!

anyhows, welcome back to the online world, and i hope ya feeling better! :)

11:17 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Comment spammed? Is this some kind of joke?

Hey, at least it seems like I have friends...

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home