Enter hilarious blog title here: Moving again


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, August 12, 2005

Moving again

We are finally moving again. It's weird, I've lived in the same house for over 16 years, but in a matter of months, I would have lived in three different houses.

I only packed the bare minimum when living in this rented house we're living in now. But I can't seem to fit everything back in the boxes/bags/suitcases it came in. Most probably because I've bought so much stuff while living here. I have like 5 extra CDs, 4-5 jackets/jumpers, shirts... I never realised how much stuff I buy in such a small period of time. But hey, I do share a lot of clothes with my sister...

I'm very excited to finally move into a permanent house again. Except that somehow my brother is ending up with the biggest bedroom in the house. What's up with that?!

I just typed in the title. Don't you reckon that the word "moving" looks weird? You know how if you stare at a word for too long, the word looks like its misspelt? Not that I've been staring at the word "moving", but it does look misspelt... ah, I have no idea what I'm talking about!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alison. It'll be really nice to move in to your permenant home. Congratulations you guys are finally moooovvving (now does this look misspelt?)... Simon Ow

3:14 PM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

yay! new home! which suburb?

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh. don't talk so much...

hurry up invite me over and I'll bring over a BRAND SPANKING NEW bottle of wine to celebrate. hoo ha!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

I can only access the internet through uni as of right now. :[

Yes, suburb is Shelley. And won't be having a party for at least a few weeks as there is still a few things to be done (e.g. paving outside, painting the whole house, new fridge, new TV (i hope), new bed...)

Still, I'm very excited!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to cyberspace Alison!
I'm so glad you're still alive and well.. and excited. Simon Ow

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

so quiet here...

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home